Friday 13 March 2009

1,000 Graphic Elements: Special Details for Distinctive Designs



I bought this book last week in search of some really well put together graphics and inspiration, and came across this.
I covers everything from print techniques to manipulated surfaces to graphic devices. As a whole the book as sent my imagination runnin
g wild and has helped me to realize some of my potential in visual communication already and i havn't had it long. Another great thing about the book is that it has taken a snip of the graphic techniques form all over the world including american and australian design, but also closer to home in the Uk which keeps me up to date with present concepts and visual
 thinking. 
Another key element to this book is the book binding incorporated in to the designs, and look forward to creating some new work under this influence. 
I would defiantly recommend this book for anyone who needs a little wider understanding of the graphic design practice - good book. 

No comments: