Monday 15 February 2010

Animal Farm!

It has nearly been a week since the event animal farm and I was just looking on the website to find some photos of the event to put on my blog. Looking through the various stages of the event from the afternoon to the night-time, seems like there was a lot of people coming down to have a gander.
Regardless of whether the event smashed the profit margin or not i think some real positives can be taken out of it, like the hours of effort and organization put in to the night to make it a success. I suppose we should give ourselves a pat on the back for creating the prints, because with out them there would be no event.

On another note it was quite refreshing to see my own work hanging up, I have not had my work up in a public space for people to view or bid on before. these small steps all come under the idea of promoting my self as a designer!



No comments: