Wednesday 10 February 2010

learning not agreed!

So we had an email yesterday saying that there will be a presentation on thursday regarding out professional projects our ideas thus far.

* 3 minute presentation.

* You are asked to project an A4 landscape PDF that clearly details the following:

Statement of intent (a brief description of what you intend to create)

* Field of study (the area of design you wish to investigate, you may demonstrate this by showing similar work and projects by other designers )

* Audience (an overview of the audience you wish to communicate to, and how you intend to do this)

Easy right!

Found out yesterday, Birthday today, presentation Tomorrow!

I really don't know what I am going to present, I have an idea of what I want to create but it has huge gaps, where explanations are missing. presenting will consist mainly of talking and no visual aids, and I will probably be torn apart about my idea.

I have already voiced my opinion to the tutors, who will reply saying is in the timetable!, which it was but we all make mistakes right!? Regardless of whether I am unorganized or it was late notice, I am not prepared.



No comments: