Friday 8 October 2010

Numbers

Back for 3rd year today and the briefs are back in action... Its like we never left!
Our first brief is only a week long and its all to do with numbers, using any media to design a piece of work that demonstrates the significants of numbers.
The work will be presented on an A2 poster in 7 days.
My initial thought was murder by numbers and the film poster to accompany the film, I have no idea why!
After a while thinking about just one number out of the millions of combinations I could of picked, I ended up with the number 12 and its significance within religion. I have research alot around this number and its has a huge presence in religion.
for an outcome I would like to present a piece of work that explores this coincidental or calculated explanation behind the number 12.

No comments: